SSC GD Constable admit card: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of Tuesday i.e. February 26 released the SSC admit card for GD constable post on its official website @ ssc.nic.in and regional websites.
SSC GD constable admit card for various exams
SSC GD Constable Exams would be held from March 1 to March 11, 2019. The SSC jobs 2019 examinations would be held to fill approx 54,953 (47,307 males and 7646 females) vacant posts.
SSC GD Constable admit card 2019: Steps to download
- Go to the regional websites of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- On the homepage, under the latest notification sections, click on the link that reads SSC GD Constable admit card 2019
- Enter the candidate name, date of birth and registration number
- Your admit card will pop up on screen now
- Save, download SSC GD Constable admit card 2019 and take a print for future use
SSC GD Constable exam pattern
- The Computer based examination will have 100 objective questions carrying 100 marks
- There will be four sections and each section will have 25 questions carrying 25 marks each
- 25 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 25 questions on General Knowledge and General Awareness
- 25 questions on Elementary Mathematics
- 25 questions on English/ Hindi
- Candidates will be given 90 minutes to solve the paper
- The questions in all the above components will be of Matriculation level
SSC GD Constable selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.